Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

to put it in rhyme

Recap



i was always considered a little shy kid
since i started rapping now im all about this fly shit
talking bout lots of products that ive never owned
claiming ive been sleeping with different hoes that ive never known
they say 90 percent of my lyrics are all lies
well ima deliver the other 10 through these lines
i never had any but little luck with the ladies
ive got one ex and a girl that i drove crazy
they say im so smart but they label me as lazy
i turn up the sound so i never let it phase me
i used to be geek spending weeks on my xbox
i be on my cheese let my pizza hut checks talk
yea i said it every weekend im taking orders
answering phones offering pastas and ordurves
while all my friends are studying in their UCs
im sitting in my room scribbling rhymes on a loose leaf
y call em friends when they never keep in touch?
and those of them who do wanna light another dutch
and i dont do that stuff well at least not anymore
id rather spent that money getting honeys at the score
so you could go ahead and google that last bar
while im paying to repair all these dents in my car
when i see a task i try to complete it with no errors
girls never call me sexy but compare me to michael cera
i cant even give a reason y im recording all these songs
truthfully speaking only 3 people ever sing a long
those select three are me myself and i
i can never shed a tear so i ll let the song cry
how do i make it to the top when everyones an MC
theres probably dude in tennessee who rap better than me
dont got too many other talents so im my own hype man
you can listen to their lies but this is who i am

0 comments: