Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man New Trailer



I'll admit when I seen the first trailer for this movie I thought ahhh man they done goofed Peter Parker
but after watching this I'm really looking forward to this dropping
I watched the first Spider Man movie not too long ago and it was pretty cheesy
it was really a nostalgic kind of movie, not really timeless for me
but it looks like this take on Spider-Man
is headed in the same direction the Batman series was taken in with The Dark Knight
it seems to have a story driven plot rather than focus on being an action extravaganza
the actual character development in their personality like we seen with Heath Ledger's Joker
Definitely looking forward to watching this along with The Avengers & The Dark Knight Rises


2012 the year of the super hero!


oh and Emma Stone is a big plus :]

0 comments: