Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

notitleyetbut

wrote this verse today
I'm really content with it
I hope you guys enjoy it


and I wonder why, in the summertime
was the only time, it was always fine
if you crossed my mind, I would bare the cross
when you left me lost, I couldn't bare the loss
things we've come across, things we could've seen
lying in a bed, things we could've dreamed
what we should've beamed, what we should've been
when you look at me, now I'm just a friend
now I'm just a man, in a lost world
looking for a woman, not a lost girl
when I lost her, I nearly lost my mind
thought she had my back, so I lost my spine
now I'm lost in time, trying to find the way
searching in the dark, for a brighter day
I hope we'll be okay, but I can only wish
peace my soul together, seal it with a kiss.

tirsocruz

0 comments: