Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Kanye Tracklist.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy tracklist.



1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous f. Raekwon & Kid Cudi
3. POWER
4. All Of the Lights
5. Monster f. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver
6. So Appalled f. Jay-Z, Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce & Swizz Beatz
7. Devil In a New Dress
8. Runaway f. Pusha T
9. Hell Of a Life
10. Blame Game f. John Legend & Pusha T
11. Lost In the World
12. See Me Now [Bonus]

________________________________________________

a good amount of these songs have already been released online.
the worst part is that it was by Kanye himself.
I wasn't a fan of the whole G.O.O.D Friday idea,
I'd rather anticipate the release of the album.
only 5 of the songs I haven't heard, and I tried to avoid
the releases as much as possible.
I was really hoping that this album would go deep into
Ye's feelings with a larger quantity in tracks like Late Registration & College Dropout
but I guess thats what the movie is going to make up for.

I guess I'm going to have to become a fan of So Appalled & Monster
I'm sure his tour won't disappoint.

0 comments: