Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

just a versee

that i wrote
fur a remix
to a song
thats on the radio
i was bored
i liked the way it sounds
but its hard as hell to rap
at the pace required.


The Way You Are (freewrite)

you could be goth and id still like ya
or a sneaker head i would air nike ya
hair like britney singing like whitney
none of it matters as long as your with me
shoot me like 50 with your love bullets
live fast die young i do it to the fullest
love kills but you make me breathe
you put beats to the heart on my sleeve
bless me i sneeze lovesick to your health
if our feelings brought dollars im standing in wealth
whether poor or rich our weather is sunny
because what we have is greater than money
honey im home youre the greatest i ever
the way you are im glad we're together
the woman in your mirror is lovely as life
thats you sweetheart bonjour to my wife

0 comments: