Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Amorous

Proposal

So I told her that I like her
I aint never met a girl like her
All the settle down dudes wishing
They could wife her, invite her
To a special dinner at the grove
Dreaming that one day, we can make a toast
But my eyes, are too big for my soul
I'm thinking far ahead I'm only 20 years old
I'm cold
She's hot
I know
She's not
Ready for commitment but I'm done fishing
You heard that a phrase I been pitching for a while
I'm trying to catch her but dudes is jocking my style
I tell her
You and me, could remake casanova
Beyonce to my Hova
Cutie on my shoulder
I told her

Just give me a minute of your precious time
Just one minute baby
I've got something to say, that's been on my mind

If I would say would you listen?
I call you my star could we glisten?
Scratch that love but my heartaches its itching
For a new chance
For us to romance
Stand close and hold hands
Temptations slow dance
Earth wind and fire
I ll carry you like Mariah
queen you to my sire
Its you that admire
We moving like a tire
Game of love I retired
But then I met you,
Tirso Cruz is up for hire.

0 comments: