Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zombie Love

2thousandTrENd
the mixtape that i could never complete
this is a verse from the tape that i cant get off my mind.
music+romance+complications = Zombie Love


from what I've heard, the good pass young
music's my life, you can be my Courtney Love
if that doesn't settle, you can be my Faith Evans
I'll head out to Vegas, and get shot in a second.
I hear it all the time, the phrase LOVE KILLS
maybe thats why Heath, swallowed those pills,
we argue all the time like Em & Kim
you stab my soul while I tat your skin.
Maybe we'll be true like John & Yoko
but the world will HATE me for going solo
on the WEST side your my Amber Rose
while PETA hates all our artsy clothes.
We become the Earth's parents like BranGelina
before my best friend shoots me, like Selena
we can be everything and more,
The More I Sin I show you The Doors




0 comments: