Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the only freestyle

That I have documented
Off the first ever mixtape I dropped
143 is Heartbreaking
Back in 09

It was over Kanye's Love Lockdown beat.


What you mad for?
Am I that raw?
Should I stop now?
Should I go back?
To the beginning maybe I'm sinning
On this track and you don't like that
You don't like when I'm truthful
You don't like it it hurts
You don't like this verse
Cause I'm freestyling its worse
Than what's written this is not written
What is really shittin is you will be quitting
On me I don't need your I D I see who you be
I know who you was its because you
Tried to play me keep that love lock it down
Peep it all all around all the people in town
Now now don't go budging I am not moving not cussing
I am going back no grudging I am making up something
That you will deserve
And these are me words
So don't get it twisted
And this drink hasn't been mixed yet
But I do not quit yet
I am official
I'm a vet in this verse
I am better not worse
I am gonna go after the top
She's getting mad cause her hair isn't
Getting any props
I'm not telling her it looks nice
I'm telling her it looks like rice
I'm telling her it looks like ice
And I'm just so much fire
She does not want to melt
In the presence of muah
She likes to say muah*
I'm saying see you lay tah
I say if I don't see the tatas in
A couple hours
Then ima have to take a hot cool down
Shower
You do not have the power to justify my words
Cuz this meant for me and not for her

0 comments: