Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tirso Cruz 09-10

TIRSO CRUZ!


this my first time doing a post actually addressing myself as an artist.
I've decided to post all my old material from the past year. Looking back
at 143's to SuperShooter to No Love Lost I feel I've been growing very rapidly as a rapper.
From my content to delivery to concepts, it hasn't been a year yet that I've been presenting
myself as a solo artist and I feel that in this time I've learned a lot from myself and from others.
I've been doing a lot of studying into different genres of music and after spending so much time
using other peoples beats I've decided to only post original solo "Tirso Cruz" material once my final
mixtape is complete.
2thousandTrENd will be my final "solo" mixtape and its basically a glimpse into my mind.
I put out my deepest experiences that most people that know me never know I had.
It might make me very vulnerable but the only way to improve is to strengthen my weaknesses.

so until its finished here are my two mixtapes from 2009

The 143's

the 143's is a complete summarization of my failure with girls I've dated.
bad experiences, good experiences, and experiences that never were.
I was so inspired by Kanye's 808's & Heartbreak that I felt the need to tell
my own stories on his masterpieces.


Download the 143's here

The SuperShooter Mixtape

I dropped this mixtape december 09 at the time
i was listening to a lot of lil wayne and I was completely dumbstruck by his ability
to hop on someone else's song and completely murder it .
this was my own attempt at goin in' on other Artists tracks.
and i just felt it was a good way to put 2thousand9 behind me.





Download The SuperShooter Mixtape Here


then of course the most popular of the bunch there was

No Love Lost

which is still available for download.
http://tirsocruz.bandcamp.com/album/no-love-lost

its definitely the project thats means most to me.
****
but yea so pretty much heres all my old material
i plan on expanding and making better more relatable music for all of yu to enjoy
i want to thank anyone that has ever taken the time to listen to my work
an even bigger thank you to all of you that have downloaded my music.
ive got nothing but love for you guys from the bottom of my heart.
i realize i may not be the best lyricist i may not have the best flow
i may not come up with the best hooks
but the stories im telling yu are real. and i hope one day more people will come to realize that

we're gonna keep this thing running and i'll never stop.
even if 5 years from now im only getting 50 downloads for a track
i love to make music i love to share my thoughts through rhyme
i am my music.


Tirso Cruz Rodriguez signing owt
theres no love lost EVER.
those of yu that ride with me, as long as yur true i gotchu till the end of time.

LOVE.

0 comments: